- Manchester City are now the frontrunners to sign Alexis Sanchez from Arsenal, as Bayern Munich back out over the rising fee.
- West Ham are ready to offload Robert Snodgrass, just six months after his £10m move from Hull.
- Chelsea are tracking Roma defender Kostas Manolas, his planned £26m move to Zenit St Petersburg having stalled.
- Spurs are eyeing AC Milan star Suso and boss Mauricio Pochettino is also plotting a cut-price swoop for £25m-rated Everton midfielder Ross Barkley.
- West Brom are closing in on £14m Jay Rodriguez deal, after new Saints boss Mauricio Pellegrino gave the transfer the green light.
- However, the Baggies are facing a battle to keep hold of defender Jonny Evans as Leicester prepare to improve their initial offer.
- Chelsea will consider a loan move away from Stamford Bridge for outcast striker Diego Costa.
- Alvaro Morata has cut short his honeymoon and returned to Madrid in a bid to speed up his move to Manchester United.
- Anthony Martial has dismissed claims he could leave Manchester United for Arsenal.
- Newcastle want to take Liverpool winger Sheyi Ojo on loan.
- Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink has been offered the manager’s job at Oxford United.
- Chelsea will kick off this week’s £95m spending spree by completing Tiemoue Bakayoko’s move from Monaco.
- Birmingham boss Harry Redknapp will bid £5m for Barnsley skipper Marc Roberts.
- Everton winger Gerard Deulofeu has rejected the chance of a return to Barcelona, with AC Milan and Juventus both vying for his services.
- Borussia Dortmund’s star striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang could be the latest to make a lucrative move to the Chinese Super League this summer. Liverpool and Chelsea are interested but Tianjin Quanjian are ready to swoop.
- Paris Saint-Germain have emerged as competition for Chelsea as the Premier League champions try to sign Alex Sandro from Juventus.
- Liverpool target Naby Keita has ambitions of playing for ‘one of the very big clubs’, but appears to have a preference for Manchester City over Jurgen Klopp’s side when it comes to the Premier League.
- Manchester City fear they could be stuck with Samir Nasri and it could end up costing them as much as £25m.